[talks-uk] Re: please help

  • From: "Bardia Zakeri" <bardiazakeri@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2010 16:28:46 +0200

hi!
okej i know.
but  a day  a  time a friend  help me to a ckracking mobile speak.
and my friend has learnd me.
and  my friend has helpt me  and i had boutght a phone from him a nokia 3230
and the phone was ckracked skrean reader .
because   the skrean reader w dont was  to helpthings.
 but now  its a help thing  .
so  now i can  gett talks or mobile speak from eyecentre.
but
i  had same  thing    whit elliot  i  also had or have    more and 1 phone and
there i had or have tlaks trials and mobile speak trials  but
now in my 5320 i had my old lisense to talks .
i uce.
but
 and   now i whant mobile speak  in my older n91  not talks .
and  i now have  3.01 and 10 minutes mode .
but i know  ckracking is not a best way .
i  not priority ckracks first .
first i   ? after if i can get the program or softvare from  eyecentre  or buy
it.
then i    go after   ckracks and  so