[talks-uk] Re: phone detail folks

  • From: "Graham Page" <gpage@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2008 20:35:54 -0000

that's useful to know then at least but I would still rather the networks spent money on getting the essentials right such as ensuring good coverage on public transport, providing coverage on the underground, providing coverage in rural areas that have busy roads running through them, etc.

It does seem that web and walk is the only viable web package around for a decent rate, it's just a shame that the t-mobile coverage is perhaps not as good as it might be.

Cheers

Graham
Graham Page
Home Phone: 0207 265 9493
Mobile: 07753 607980
Fax:  0870 706 2773
Email: gpage@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
MSN: gabriel_mcbird@xxxxxxxxxxx
From: Steve Nutt - Email Address: steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx Sent On:
13/02/2008
08:23 Sent To: talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx - Email Address:
talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Scott,

No, haven't tried it.  Have you?  If not, why not, since you asked the
question?  <Smile>.