[talks-uk] Re: pc suite and talks

  • From: "jim mcauslan" <axdr89@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2008 19:26:58 +0100

Hi Steve,

Didn't quite follow the last two responses to my query. Are you guys saying that I just need to go to the talks site and download, well what and how?

Cheers
Jim McAuslan from sunny Findhorn
Minds are like parachutes, they work best when open
T 01309-690-124
M 07875-670-833
e mail
axdr89@xxxxxxxxxxxxx