[talks-uk] Re: on behalf of a friend

  • From: "Neil Barnfather - TalkNav" <talks@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2008 15:53:28 +0100

Hum,

I have had an N95, N82, E65, N80 and E61i, I have never ever experienced
this message before, but I only ever keep 50 sent items and about 100 or so
texts.

Neil Barnfather
WFA List Administrator
Talks Users Host

Don't forget TalkNav which is a Nuance accessibility and Wayfinder Access
software dealer and distributor, for all your product needs with instant
product activation and an online store supporting British Sterling, US
Dollars and Euros.

www.talknav.net
+44 161 277 7997
service@xxxxxxxxxxx