[talks-uk] Re: on behalf of a friend

  • From: "Neil Barnfather - TalkNav" <talks@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2008 15:40:52 +0100

Scott,

It would be advisable for your friend Hazel to review her sent text message
folder, she might find that it has been keeping all her sent items which
over a course of time could be a considerable number. The phone in theory
can store hundreds of messages so check every folder within the Messages
folder.

Be sure to review the My Folders area as well within the Messages folder,
for things like stored or moved items.

Hope that this begins to resolve the issue, additionally does Hazel use her
phone for e-mail?

Neil Barnfather
WFA List Administrator
Talks Users Host

Don't forget TalkNav which is a Nuance accessibility and Wayfinder Access
software dealer and distributor, for all your product needs with instant
product activation and an online store supporting British Sterling, US
Dollars and Euros.

www.talknav.net
+44 161 277 7997
service@xxxxxxxxxxx