[talks-uk] on behalf of a friend

  • From: "Scott C" <castledine10@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "Talks List Talks List" <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2008 15:35:08 +0100

Hi if any one can help this lady I'll forward any answers to her.  Thanks,
Scott.

I have a Nokia N80 with talks on board, on pay as you go with Orange, I use the
phone for texting and making and receiving calls, but yesterday it started
giving out a message saying not enough memory to receive messages, please
delete data first.
I have nothing to my knowledge to delete as all my call log and text made and
received are empty, also there is a flashing envelope symbol.
I have taken the battery out left it for a while but still get the message.
Any help would be good.
Thanks in advance
Hazel