[talks-uk] now sold, N96 phones with full talks & accessory package.

  • From: "goshawk on horseback" <goshawk_on_horseback@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <accessmart@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bargains4all@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <blindmobiletech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <blindphones@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <blind-bst@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bst@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <FreeEnterprise@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <thebargainstore@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <Thetradersroom@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <recycle-it@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <recycle-vi-it@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2015 00:13:28 -0000

both phones with there accessory packages have now been sold and paid for, only
the extra accessory package is still available.
accessory package, consisting of mains charger, car charger, unused battery,
erikson bluetooth earpiece with mains and car chargers, and erikson bluetooth
speaker phone with car charger.
asking £30 or reasonable offer for this package.
payment by paypal, (with +4% to cover charges), bank transfer, or cash on
collection.
if interested, please either call me, 01354650032, or e-mail me.
Simon