[talks-uk] Re: notes

  • From: "yvonne oliver" <yvonne.oliver@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2011 00:46:38 -0000

hi amro
further to my last email i have now managed to do what you said
my cursor was on words and not letters
i changed this to letters and was able to select letters and copy to the
clipboard
then i was able to select the required dates and enter the info
i will write these steps and save them to a text document

thank you
Yvonne