[talks-uk] Re: notes

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2011 23:42:27 -0000

Here is a link to download light notepad.  Do not get alarmed when you go on to
the top of the link page and read all this Fin English etc, the download is
very neqr the end of the page.  If you go to the end of the page and cursor up
then it is the 2nd link from the bottom, the first link you will come across
from the bottom is Forum and then next one up will be it.  If you have any
problems I will send you the application directly.

http://www.petnetti.net/lightnotepad/indexE.shtml.