[talks-uk] Re: nokia n82 problem

  • From: "bjcolt" <bjcolt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2009 10:50:33 +0100

Hi Steve,

Thanks once more for your help. I called Nokia this morning only to be told
exactly what you had stated. I then called O2 and spoke to a charming young
woman who guided me through the procedure in a couple of minutes, to put a
number in the message center.

She of course apologised for the guy not giving me this information yesterday.
She said it is standard procedure to give a customer a message center number
and that every o2 agent is aware of this.

Problem solved and thanks.

Kindest Regards, John.