[talks-uk] Re: nokia n73

  • From: "Barbara Wilson" <barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2008 08:04:24 +0100

I had an N73 but got rid of it as soon as I could. It is big but feels cheap for some reason. And despite it being a music phone, I didn't think TALKS sounded all that good on it. As Steve says, the E51 is a lovely little phone. Works a lot better, sounds fantastic and at not much more in price you get a lot more in features.

Barbara