[talks-uk] Re: nokia c5.

  • From: "Graham Page" <gpage@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2011 08:44:59 -0000

The nokia c6 does have wifi though it has a qwerty keyboard rather than a
number pad.

I am a bit wary when people talk about phones working with talks after my less
than positive experience with talks and the E52.  Despite what the
documentation says, me and others found this phone less than reliable   when it
comes to use on the internet.  In particular, pressing enter on an edit box
does not always activate the edit mode in fact more times than not it does not
activate the field so you have to use left and right cursor keys a bit.  This
is not proper functionality as far as I am concerned so is this resolved with
the c5 or the c6?

Graham Page
Mobile: 07753 607980
Fax:  0870 706 2773