[talks-uk] Re: nokia E61

  • From: "Barbara Wilson" <barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2006 14:13:49 -0000

The only word of caution I would have on the Nokia 5500 is that if anyone
has any dexterity problems or weakness in their fingers then this handset is
probably not for them. The keypad is rubberised which is great, but as it is
a sports phone and designed to endure a bit of knocking about without keys
being press accidently, you need to apply a bit of pressure to press the
keys. I think this is a great feature as even when the keypad is unlocked
you can't press your speed dials etc, but soemone with arthritic fingers for
example would find it rather difficult to press the keys.

Barbara Wilson
Email: barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
MSN: barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Mobile: 07917710779