[talks-uk] Re: nokia 6210

  • From: "Paul Bepey" <paulb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2008 09:10:11 +0100

Hi Huzna.
Not sure what the Nokia 6210 navigator looks like as I have never used it, see
specification below.
http://www.phonesreview.co.uk/2008/04/04/nokia-6210-navigator-mobile-phone-full-specifications/  ;
Don't confuse the 6210 navigator with the 6210 as they are totally different
phones, the 6210 was released in 2001/2.
The N82 works well with Talks, inbuilt GPS receiver is good and keys are easy
to use.
Regards,
Paul Bepey.
Greenwich Community College.