[talks-uk] Re: new version of wayfinder, what's new?

  • From: "Graham Page" <gpage@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2008 10:11:38 +0100

Hi Neil.

This is indeed useful. Greater accuracy when moving slowly and a better set of POIS do indeed seem to be useful features. I do have some other questions but will ask them on the WF Access list.

Regards

Graham
----- Original Message ----- From: "Neil Barnfather" <talks@xxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Graham Page" <gpage@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 15/10/2008 03:46

Hi all.

I visited http://access.getwf.com today and note that the version for download is now version 2.5.

What do we get new in this version?

also, what are the subscription details for the WayFinder list? I suppose this subject should be discussed there in detail, but Talks users may well still want to know about any changes that have occured.

Cheers

Graham
Graham Page
Home Phone: 0207 265 9493