[talks-uk] Re: new phones and talks

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2010 15:29:04 +0100

People without vision are using it but personally I do not think I could use it
without vision.  Sometimes it is very sensative.  You must hit/tap on the
precice spot and sometimes I want to close an e-mail for example and I get
thrown right back to the home screen.  I have to say I prefer the physical
keypads but that said the N97 Mini is a lovely phone and I am glad I have it.
Some people put markers on the screen to divide it up.  I would not do this
personally.