[talks-uk] Re: new phones and talks

  • From: "Graham Page" <gpage@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2010 10:55:06 +0100

Hi Adrian.  The C5 looks a great phone in all ways but one.  Having WiFi on
a phone for me is now really a must.  Using programs like Joikuspot which
allow me to link a laptop to a phone wirelessly without having to install
any drivers has proved so valuable in the past and the ability to use wifi
connections for reading and sending email is also great.  I suppose if I
were to buy a new phone at the moment it might be the Nokia E52 but I want
to see how the talking phone situation develops over the next year or so.

Graham Page
Home Phone: 0207 265 9493
Mobile: 07753 607980
Fax:  0870 706 2773