[talks-uk] Re: new phone recommendation?

  • From: "Al" <alistair.kelly@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2010 21:19:09 -0000

Hi Val,

    Thanks for this, I did think about going out and just buying a unlocked
phone but common sense prevailed and we booked 2 weeks in turkey instead! LOL!
I'm sad about the immanent demise of my N82, I love it to bits! Might be worth
trawling around the net to see if I can source one, will let people know what I
eventually choose!

Alistair