[talks-uk] Re: new phone query

  • From: "Barbara Wilson" <barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2006 21:09:36 +0100

I think with Vodafone the best value for money contracts are for 18 months,
I certainly found that when I took out mine.

According to Vodafone it's as easy as buying your phone from them or getting
it free and taking it to your local store, but who knows how easy it will be
in practice! I was told the service was free.

Barbara

Email: barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
MSN: barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Mobile: 07917710779