[talks-uk] Re: new gps receiver

  • From: "Graham Page" <gpage@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2009 04:53:06 +0100

thanks steve.  I will let the list know how I do.

I just find that some times that ability to get a quick confirmation of the
street I am on is really useful particularly in a situation where the locals
seem to have as little an idea as me where they are or how to find a
particdular street.

Cheers

Graham
Graham Page