[talks-uk] Re: new application using GPS

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2008 22:10:31 -0000

Hi folks,

Here is the link to the company who make GPS action.

http://www.symbianguru.com

It looks good, but I have only looked at it for 10 minutes.  It doesn't look
as comprehensive as Mini GPS in that I can't see if you could send an SMS
when you reach a certain location, but I will check this out before
reporting back.  Looks good though.