[talks-uk] Re: n97 and talks

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Oct 2009 18:59:27 +0100

I agree. I do have MP3 files on my phone but for the purpose of sending them as e-mail attachments or whatever rather than for listening to them.

Love my qwerty also.

Eleanor
----- Original Message ----- From: "Darren Harris" <darren_g_harris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Barbara Wilson" <barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 01/10/2009 6:53 pm

Me too Neil. I don't think no matter how good it would be I would ever

opt for a touch screen. But I can see why others might.