[talks-uk] Re: n95 taking long time to go into applications when restarted

  • From: "Paul Cutress" <pcutress@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2009 14:19:21 -0000

hi Emma.
the problem could be that you are installing applications to the "mass memory",
in the N95 8GB anyway, the internal mass memory processes information at a
slower rate than the phone memory, I have found this with my Nokia N95 - 8GB.
Not sure which version of the nokia N95 that you have, but my suggestion is to
install as many applications as you can to the phone memory, and this also
includes talks, hopefully this may help to resolve your problem.  also close
any unused applications that may be consuming executable memory in the phone.
this may speed up response time.

Best regards

Paul