[talks-uk] Re: n86 update

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2010 23:52:36 +0100

Following what you say about contacts below, I had a look on my phone. Interestingly in Settings I only seem to have the field for name but what I did observe that when I went in to Options by pressing soft key one, there was an option down the list to copy. I pressed Select on that and there were various options to copy to SIM to Memory card and I think 2 other places. Hope that might help you too.

Eleanor
----- Original Message ----- From: "yvonne oliver" <yvonne.oliver@xxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "yvonne oliver" <yvonne.oliver@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 24/08/2010 8:39 pm

hi i have managed to remove the back cover and sim card and when switching back on by pressing the contacts key all my contacts were there
so that just leaves 2 more hiding places
if the previous owners conversation with me earlier is correct then they would have to be on the phone memory but not sure how i get to the phone memory and tell if they are mentioned in what is in the phone memory

Yvonne