[talks-uk] Re: n86 update

  • From: "DurDevil" <durdevil@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2010 21:17:27 +0100

Hi

in your contacts application,  press key1 for options and you should have an
option called memory which should show where they are stored, or an option
called settings  - i cant say for sure what the wording will be but it is in
this options menu of the contacts application that you can find all the
location details for contacts and the ability to move them. Have a look in
there and a play.

Hope this helps

cheers

Pete