[talks-uk] Re: n86 and quick office

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Dec 2009 22:12:03 -0000

I realized that Alex when I'd read your e-mail but just told you the process I went through in any case. Now I got the opportunity for the free update on my e71 but on the other phone, N96 i did actually purchase version 6 as the versions on the phone (if there were any in fact) did not work with Talks. It is relatively inexpensive and I certainly felt it was worth the purchase. Are you saying that you cannot read or edit the Word file with the version you currently have on the phone Alex?

Eleanor
----- Original Message ----- From: "Alex Stone" <alex.stone@xxxxxxxxx>
From: "Alex Stone" <alex.stone@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: 20/12/2009 8:08 pm

When I was looking into getting an n86, somebody (I think on this list), told me it was possible to upgrade (I think for free) to a version that works with talks. If this is possible can someone please tell me how to do it? As far as I can tell on the phone all I can do is get a free trial of Quickoffice 6.
Any help please?
Cheers
Alex