[talks-uk] Re: n86

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2010 14:47:53 +0100

The memory card is particularly tricky to extract from the N86.  I think you're
supposed to be able to push a switch to get it out but certainly can't put it
in without taking the back off;  so I always remove the back if I have to
remove the card.

However, Eleanor is also right.  If you have a USB cable and these programmes
for your phone, that's a better idea than removing the card.

She also right in that the File Manager does show you whether you are looking
at the card's contents or not, so give it a go!

--
Carol
carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx