[talks-uk] Re: n86

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2010 14:17:38 +0100

I would suggest that in order to find what it is on your memory card you go to
Menu and Office.  In Office you should find File Manager and when you select
File Manager you should have a choice of looking at files on the C Drive or the
Memory Card.  Failing this if you have a USB cable you could plug that in to
the computer and the phone, that is to say if you have the right phone
connection cable.  this way you can then look at what is on your memory card.

you do not have to start taking off the back of your phone, I am fairly sure to
find the memory card.  I would have thought it was accessable through the side
of the phone.  This is the case with all my phones where there is a little
rubber flap which I can lift up with a finger nail (when I have a finger nail
Lol!) and the memory card can be ejected by pushing it in which releases a tiny
spring.  However, a memory card is absolutely tiny and very thin too so you
would need to take great care to ensure that you did not drop it.  While I have
some vision, I still like to remove the memory card while sitting at a table so
that I can put it down exactly where I know it is.  When replacing the memory
card you again have to ensure that it goes in the correct way, the area which
needs to connect with thephone going in first.  I also had to get used to
aligning it up correctly and then a gentle press with a tip of finger or
fingernail until you can feel it slot back in to position.