[talks-uk] Re: n86

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2010 12:31:14 +0100

You are right phone switch is a more effecient means of transferring data from
one phone to another.  I would have thought that someone with an N86 could tell
you how to get to phone switch.  Phone switch does indeed use the Bluetooth
mechanism for transferring data.  I would have also thought you should be able
to remove a memory card without sighted assistance but again I could be wrong.
On all my phones I have no difficulty in removing a memory card but maybe you
have dexterity problems.  Someone should again be able to tell you the
procedure for removing a memory card from the N86.  Finally the OCR is Bayos or
something like that, I have not got the spelling correct.  It is a software
package which can now be used on Mobile phones with Talks and costs in the
region of £75 but again I can stand corrected.