[talks-uk] Re: n82

  • From: "Linda Gaitskell" <runningsun27@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Nov 2008 15:46:13 -0000

Hi Steve

no I haven't.  Do I just ring them and ask them to update my access points?
Today just pulled my phone out of my pocket to see what the time was, only to
notice that it had gone to an much earlier time, wiped all my messages and
contacts.  Think I must be a jinks! I would like to try and sort this out as
the n82 is really nice to use.

Thanks
Linda