[talks-uk] Re: n82

  • From: "Graham Page" <gpage@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Nov 2008 11:41:01 -0000

I have to agree that stereo speakers on such a small device are really little
more than a marketting gimic.  If you want decent stereo sound then I would
want to use headphones.  I would agree certainly that it would be a mistake to
consider the stereo separation from the speakers on the phone as being a major
factor when considering the pros and conns of any particuloar phone.

For me the major issues would be compatibility with Talks, usability and
durability of phone, battery life, and if you are interested in playing music
then sound is important but it is the sound through headphones that really
matters.  a 3.5 MM stereo jack is ideal here.

Usability of the keypad is also clearly important.

Cheers

Graham
Cheers

Graham