[talks-uk] Re: n82

  • From: "Graham Page" <gpage@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Nov 2008 00:28:18 -0000

Hi Linda.

I think you raise an interesting problem here and maybe someone else on the
list can explain.

Essentially, the N82 has disappeared from all the UK providers' contract
offerings so that you can only get hold of a new one sim-free.  Why is this?
Is it a marketting decision by Nokia or have there been serious quality
problems with at least some batches?

I know people who have had problems with the reliability of batteries for the
N82 but many seem to have been perfectly satisfied with there phone.

Regards

Graham