[talks-uk] Re: n82

  • From: "Alistair" <allykelly@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Aug 2008 08:19:21 +0100

n82Hi!

I know that a few people got a N82 of late, I would be grateful if someone
would take the time to answer the following:

1. Where on the phone do the sym card and sd card go?
2, where is the menu key?
3.Is the installing of applications set to " ALL"  or " signed only"

?4. Prior to the installation of talks I'm assuming
date and time need updating?

Thanks in advance for any and all help!

Alistair

allykelly@xxxxxxx