[talks-uk] Re: n73 and storage cards

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2007 21:20:52 -0000

Hi Graham,

The buttons on the N91 are the best I've seen, and so is the MP3 player.  It
also has a standard headphone jack, so it is by far my favourite phone.  It
kicks major ass as both a phone and a music player.  The N73 on the other
hand, to me anyway, is rather tinny when using Eloquence or Realspeak, and
too loud.  The speakers are quite good on the N73 with the 3D effect, but
the sound has no body to it at all.

Computer Room Services:
the long cane for blind computer users.
Telephone Low-call:  08452 606 277