[talks-uk] msn

  • From: "Bardia Zakeri" <bardiazakeri@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2010 18:48:39 +0100

   hi!
how i can  download windows live  to my nokia 5320?
before i restet my phone i had windows live messinger.
and the files to msn i had in my compiuter
but after my compiuter infekted all the files had deleted on hte cumpiuter.
is not this compiuter  my iold .
can  someone send alink to this files ?
or the files?
and skype? thanks.