[talks-uk] mini sd card for Nokia N73

  • From: "Graham Page" <gpage@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2007 09:59:12 -0000

Hi all.

I have been looking for a memory card for my Nokia N73 as Nokia now seem to be
so altimately ungenerous and tight that they don't include a card at all.  Even
the 5500 sport only comes with a 64MB card with software on it.

Anyway, o2 sell a 1GB card for £40 and I found cards in my local mobile phone
shop for £35 for a 1 GB card and £20 for a 512MB card.

The same mini SD card, available from Kingston, cost me £10.26 from
Choicestationery.com

I know you can save money by buying online and of course I will let the list
know if the card does end up working OK but this price does rather suggest that
Nokia are ripping people off very badly.  I did check the Kingston search tool
by the way to make sure the particular card was compatible with the phone.

Cheers

Graham
Graham Page
Home Phone: 0207 265 9493