[talks-uk] Re: mailklient

  • From: "Hussein Patwa" <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2010 01:06:36 +0100

Hi,

Talks seems to work fine with the default mail client on the N95.  You can
also try Emoze, which is free and which many people seem to get on well
with.

I stand corrected if this is incorrect, but I thought the latest version of
Talks was 5.0.03?  A list of Nuance dealers is available at:
http://www.nuance.com/talks/dealers.asp

The direct link for the Swedish dealer:
http://www.icap.nu/

HTH.