[talks-uk] Re: lost all my mesages

  • From: "Paul Roberts" <anorack@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2009 22:11:36 +0100

Hi Barbar,

it was in fact a Woman and she implied that ny mesages would be copied.

yes I do have my old phone stil and also I have contacted Vodafone tonight
to get advice which amounted to putting my sim card back in the old phone
and then forwarding the messages to my new phone only I can't se how this
can be done as I only have the one sim card which I transfered to the E51.

So can this be done?  Also if I place the card back in the 6600 and then in
the E51, wil my contacts stil be there.

Also, before transfering my sim back to the old phone, is there anything
else I should be doing first.

Paul.