[talks-uk] Re: licensing

  • From: "Barbara Wilson" <barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Nov 2009 13:33:11 -0000

Hi Scott

Very simplistic but very accurate explanation.

Barbara Wilson
M: 07917710779
T: 02887784046
E: barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
IM: creativeeyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: Barbara Wilson - Email Address: barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent On: 27/11/2009 12:07
Sent To: talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx - Email Address: talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [talks-uk] Re: to the moderator

Saqib

To avoid any confusion you probably should do the upgrade before selling the phone. You can only sell your phone, not TALKS. But of course many people leave TALKS on the phone to get a higher price. The person who buys the phone never owns the TALKS as it is tied to you as well as to the phone. You own your upgrade allowance and can not sell it or no one should use it.

It's all confusing I know.
                 From: Bridie <bridgetlittler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
                 Subject: Fw: Re Barry Hughes
                 To: "Barry Hughes" <barry.hughes17@xxxxxxxxxxx>
                 Date: Tuesday, 24 November, 2009, 8:16

Barabara regarding the emails from Barry Hughes I am the person he is referring to. I sold you a Nokia e50 which was imediately upgraded without either mine or Nuances permission. When I needed to upgrade on my licence it then came to light that it had been hijacked from that Phone leaving me having to pay the full Licence amount of £150. After months of hassle and me finally threatning Legal Action this matter has recently been resolved throuhg Computer room services and I have been refunded the £100 with Nuances permission.

Perhaps this situation would and should not have occurred if people adhered to the Licence Agreement.

                 Bridie Littler

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 4641 (20091127) __________