[talks-uk] Re: latest version for older handsets

  • From: "Yvonne Oliver" <yvonne.oliver@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2011 12:36:42 +0100

many thanks
Yvonne

----- Original Message ----- From: "mostafa almahdy" <mostafa.almahdy@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, June 07, 2011 12:31 PM
Subject: [talks-uk] Re: latest version for older handsets

The demonstration mode is a ten minutes length.

On 6/7/11, Yvonne Oliver <yvonne.oliver@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
hello Neil
thank you for reply
version 4 will do
as for license upgrade all I need the handset for is a secondary phone
to use when my n86 is charging it's battery or perhaps having some work done
on it
as for internet I have no intention of using the 66 80 for that
all I want to do is make and receive calls and the odd text message from
time to time.
so the demo will be fine for this handset
by the way how long is the time 10 minutes or 40 minutes
thank you
Yvonne