[talks-uk] Re: invalid warrantee?

  • From: "Adrian Picton" <adrianpicton@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2005 23:13:29 -0000

Hi Graham

I have a 6630 on T Mobile at work and purchased tTalks through Access To Work.
I was not aware that T Mobile are now giving you money back on talks.  Does
anyone know if this is correct?  I certainly can't see why it should invalidate
the warantee since one of the main ideas of a symbian phone is that you can
install software on it, and I don't see why Talks should be different to
anything else in that respect.  Certainly if they are now offering a paymentfor
Talks on the one hand they wouldn't be saying it would invalidate the warantee
on the other hand.

As far as I am aware Vodafone are the only company which routinely offer
visually impaired customers free Talks.  I managed to getit free from Orange on
a 6630 for my personal phone, but only because I was an existing customer and
previously on Wildfire (their voice activated service which stored telephone
numbers and contact info as well as being an answering service).

Adrian.