[talks-uk] invalid warrantee?

  • From: "Graham Page" <gpage@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2005 16:33:28 -0000

Hi all.

A friend of mine was told she could buy an upgrade to TALKS and that t-mobile
would credit her acount by £50 as she had just bought a Nokia 6630 from them as
an upgrade.

She has since been advised that putting TALKS on a phone may invalidate the
warrantee.

For various reasons I am currently using t-mobile and I have to say that, while
some staff in the disabled customers unit seem good other staff are poor and it
may just be someone spouting her rubbish.

Anyway, has anyone else been given this thing about invalidating the warrantee?

Cheers

Graham
Graham Page

Mobile: 07753 607980