[talks-uk] Re: installing talks on an n95

  • From: Joseph Bentley <joe.bentley1983@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 May 2009 20:40:37 +0100

hi,
I would do the steps that have been said by barbara, then use a tv out cayble to view it on a tv to find your talks files on your memory card, you will still need sited help to do this. I used to know how to do it with pc suite but its been a wile since i installed it like that.
from Joe
----- Original Message ----- From: "Barbara Wilson" <barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>