[talks-uk] Re: inbox query

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2008 22:57:03 -0000

Paul apart from being in your Inbox you want the message open and then select options. I would be very happy to see if I could help over the telephone if wish but only tonight as I am going away tomorrow for Christmas and New Year.Send me your telephone number off list and I'll see if I can give you a call.

Eleanor
----- Original Message ----- From: "Paul Roberts" <anorack@xxxxxxxxxxxx>