[talks-uk] Re: in ear headphones wanted

  • From: "Hussein Patwa" <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2010 22:57:46 +0100

Hi,

My apologies, when you mentioned headphones I thought you meant for
listening to music.  If you're looking for good Bluetooth kit, I'd suggest
either a Jabra or JAwbone product.  If you go for the Jawbone, make sure
you're going for the newer version as it has better noise cancelling,
especially when used in windy conditions.

Anyway, as you asked the in-ear phones from Bose, which do not include a
mike are priced at £69.99.

Actually, just saw they do have mobile solutions:

http://www.bose.co.uk/GB/en/home-entertainment/headphones-and-headsets/mobil
e-solutions/index.jsp

However not Bluetooth.

HTH.