[talks-uk] Re: in ear headphones wanted

  • From: "Hussein Patwa" <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2010 19:48:05 +0100

Hi,

Take a look at the Bose in-ear phones.  They are fantastic, and you can even
get them on a 30-day trial.

http://www.bose.co.uk/GB/en/home-entertainment/headphones-and-headsets/bose-
audio-headphones/bose-in-ear-headphones/index.jsp

I have recommended these to several people who have raved about them
afterwards.  I personally use the On-Ear ones, but then I prefer the
over-the-head design.

HTH.

_______________________________________

Have a pleasant day,