[talks-uk] Re: hello all i have some questions!

  • From: "Paul Cutress" <pcutress@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2009 12:46:27 -0000

Hello crystal  Firstly, why do you need to upgrade your phone?  Unless you are
having a serious issue with your phone and talks it may not be always necessary
to upgrade.  Most upgrades however, do fix bugs in the firmware, so if you are
having difficulty with your phone, such as phone locking up, or restarting, it
may be a good idea.  Some things to consider, how comfortable do you feel
performing the upgrade, have you ever upgraded a phone before?, and even if you
do the upgrade, assuming software updates are available for your phone, how
easy will it be for you to re-install talks yourself, are you able to get
assistance if you need it?

You can download the software update for your phone by visiting www.nokia.com
If you have any problems with this, contact me off list, and I will send you
the file as an attachment.

What version of talks are you currently using?

Hope this goes some way to answering your questions.