[talks-uk] Re: hands free

  • From: "ANDY COLLINS" <Andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2010 20:39:13 +0100

Mandy - on my phone it's:

tools\settings\general\enhancement

HTH -

Andy
----- Original Message ----- From: "Mandy Palmer" <Mandy.Palmer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, July 28, 2010 6:53 PM
Subject: [talks-uk] Re: hands free

Hi Eleanor I don't know, it was doing all sorts of weird things.  Then it
said the phone was locked so I was snookered.  So I couldn't turn it off,
couldn't do anything.  Then it ran out of battery and I then managed to get
it to come on again and all the rubbish was gone.  I just don't want to have
it happen again, so wanted to know where all the settings are.  I know I've
seen them before, where it said head set, hands free, etc.  Andy suggested
enhancement but I don't know where it is.  I must have done something with
the handwriting or something, darned phones!

Mandy

--
Currently in Bristol, United Kingdom Partly Cloudy, 16°C Wind:W-260° at 13KT
Whoever coined the phrase "Quiet as a mouse" has never stepped on one.

Mandy.Palmer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx