[talks-uk] Re: getting a 30 day demo code for talks on line

  • From: mostafa almahdy <mostafa.almahdy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2011 23:40:54 +0200

Basicly , visit:
http://www.talknav.com/request_demo.php
In the consecutive two boxes below , you have to insert genuinely your
E-Mail along with the intended trialled charging handset serial number
, then instantly  it will be generated it's unparalleled  registration
code for limited thirty demonstration day , and that's will be counted
since you have commenced to use the code, please be denoted:
a previously request for demonstration mode couldn't be reacquired for
the same symbian unit , also:
You can always initiate an online order by visiting:

http://www.talknav.com/buy.php
Because the system is automated , we can serve our clients twenty four
hours a day, seven days a week.
I sincerely wish that's help.

--
Best Wishs.
It's always hope that gives meaning to life.