[talks-uk] Re: g p s

  • From: "Saqib" <Saqib500@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Oct 2009 21:41:19 +0100

Hi Neil and Steve. I usually have the E71 in my pocket with a Bluetooth ear
piece connected and the GPS coverage is quite good. Even if I use 2 to 3 hours
of Wayfinder and  and text through out the day along with the use of the
internet I still find that there is usually 3 bars of battery life left at the
end of the day.